I am still accepting books for review but on a VERY limited basis. If you are interested in my reviewing your book please check out my review policy and feel free to contact me at

Saturday, October 8, 2011

2012 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge

  • Anyone can join
  • You don't need a blog to participate.  For non-bloggers, please leave a comment with a link (if you review somewhere else) to the review or leave a list of the books you read on the monthly link up post.
  • Audio, ebooks, and bound books are ok.
  • No re-reads
  • Create a sign up post and post the link in the linky below.
  • Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
  • Challenge Crossovers are ok.


Level 1 - Read 4 Romantic Suspense novels
Level 2 - Read 10 Romantic Suspense novels
Level 3 - Read 14 Romantic Suspense novels
Level 4 - Read 15+ Romantic Suspense novels


Darlene said...

Thanks for hosting this challenge! I enjoy this genre, and I didn't read enough of it this past year. Hopefully, I get to read more of them!

Angie said...

Very excited to see a challenge like this. As I posted in my blog, romantic suspense and I seem to have had a falling out this last year. lol. I am hoping to rekindle the fire with the help of this challenge. :)

Jennifer Lane said...

Looking forward to this challenge! Thanks, Jen

The Blonde Diaries said...

Thanks for hosting! I love romance books so adding romance plus a little suspense sounds fun.

Jennifer Lane said...

I summarized the books I read for the challenge here: